Thursday, September 13, 2007

My stripper girl



How you guys doing. I met a super hot girl the other day. She was walking so I had to stop her and ask her if she knew where the bus station was. She said she was going over that way so she walked with me. This girl was beautiful like a model or a dancer or something. Actually it turned out to be that she was an erotic dancer. So I asked her how much they paid her for a strip tease. She said around 2000 czech crowns. So I offered her the same to do a strip tease for me in public. She danced a little and showed me her breasts. Those are some beautiful tits, really beautiful. Then I asked her to show me her pussy, and she did, it was real nice too. I offered her some more money to suck my dick, because she told me she liked to suck dick and swallow sperm. We went to a spot where cars couldn't see us, and she started to suck on my dick. It was great, I bent her over and put my dick in her pussy. Then some people came walking by and almost saw us, but we continued anyways until I came in her mouth.
Click here to see more exclusive public pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really thanks for this links! I've totally enjoyed.
I'll be your reader.

Anonymous said...

Author, I don't know who you are, but your idea about this blog rulez!