Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let me teach you a lesson


I posted an add on the paper. It says i would teach English for free. This girl named "Martina " Responded the add and we meet. She is really cute so you know me, i immediately started to flirt with her. I told her that i am from a rich family and that i love to travel and teach people about culture and all the other bullshit you heard from me before. She was really interested in talking so i offer money to see if she would go for it. This sexy girl did not think twice, she took the money and here we go again. I was worried because we were in this busy street. She showed me her perky little tits and let me touch her pussy right there. We moved away to be more private and she took me to her place. I though we're going to go inside her apartment, but she said she lived with her grandmother. She then took me down the stairs, it was dark and perfect for a nice fuck session. she blow me and i fingered her sweet pussy, then we fucked and i felted how tight this sexy girl is. I mean it was incredible. We had to stop a few times because we heard people coming in and we didn't want her Granny to walk on us fucking, but in the end she swallowed all my load. Yeah...this babe really knows how to have fun, and she learned a good fuck lesson.. click and enjoy it.

No comments: